Click on this task to view the responses given by Johnny Ballinger.(Click to dismiss)
CYP Learning Paths, Experiences / Topics. Features include:
- Assign tasks/diagnostic assessments
- You might record an incident that links to relevant recommended task(s). Based on the incident (recommended) or the option to search using keywords or you may explore and choose a task directly from the library.
- In the task management area, staff can set and review and personalise tasks.
- Including features to communicate and message students within the system about tasks or other issues.
- You will choose whether to assign a task to individuals or a group of students, giving the option to explore a topic with students.
Proactively (in lessons, as part of the curriculum)
Reactively (in response to an incident or concern)
CYP Task AssignmentsBased on Logged incidents, Support Required or Scheduled Timetable
Individual Student Assignments
This interactive topic asks pupils to think about the effects of teasing and being unkind to others. There are some short video clips to watch .... Show More
47% Progress - Due By 6th Apr, 21
Sam is a vulnerable student who is pleased when he makes some new friends at the skate park. He is given gifts and then given instructions .... Show More
35% Progress - Due By 21st Apr, 21
Group / Class Assignments
This group assignment delves into the importance of appropriate interactions with others, ranging from face-to-face to Social Media ... Show More
47% Progress - Due By 19th Apr, 21
Upcoming New Materials