There are various user profiles, tasks and features.
- You can assign and review 'learning paths' and materials for CYP.
- Training and CPD for staff and colleagues.
- Plus resources for parents and external support.
- View extensive reporting functions and a host of capabilities.
(Click to dismiss)
The Notification panels highlight the need for action to be taken to address concerns relating to CYP.
Notifications could relate to incidents with CYP and Police, through to notifications regarding meeting with parents.(Click to dismiss)
The staffroom home page displays a dashboard with key indicators, depending on your user level. These can be school and group level indicators or wider/higher level indicators for a MAT or regional user.
The staffroom provides:
- An overview of the current status of behaviour incidents and student wellbeing in a group, school or area.
- Reports, staff training and for instance parent engagement.
- Appropriate user profiles governing the level of young people's data that can be viewed, in addition to managing what can be shared with staff/external support.
- A display configured depending on the profile set up for the user. For example, more detailed school data may be presented to an SLT member and more detailed group data may be highlighted for support staff and team members.
- The ability to customise the Dashboard by being able to rearrange the positioning of 'widgets', notification priority and the general look and feel.
- Quick links to the most recent and frequently used features in order to reduce the need to go through multiple menu options.
My Learning Paths / CPD
Advanced Training Managing Safeguarding: The Role of the Designated Lead and Multi Agency
Working .... Show More
> Show goals
Course for SMT / Lead to oversee, manage and address stress within teaching and school staff ....
> Show goals